Advancements of modern technology are actually making us safer. The smart monitoring ability of Internet of Things technology adds a level of protection to buildings and lockers.
While many companies and residential areas are already supplementing their existing security with IoT technologies, security agencies can still thrive in this era by adding IoT technologies for monitoring clients’ assets.
Here are some ways security agencies can use IoT smart monitoring technology.
• Track availability of parking lots.
• Control energy consumption.
• Monitor diesel engine performance.
• Detect fire outbreaks before they escalate
• Track customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and locate the elderly.
• Trigger alerts in case of an emergency.
• Monitor unauthorized access into guarded facilities.
• Track movement and location of equipment.