Industrial factories make use of heavy-duty equipment that makes small faults difficult to detect.
With a network of smart sensors and intelligent devices, industrial factories can collect useful data from day to day operations to optimize processes, improve health and safety and manage utilities.
Here, we will explore just some of the smart monitoring applications and how industrial factories can utilize IoT sensors.
• Track the operation of diesel generators.
• Monitor diesel consumption in real-time.
• Measure water quality.
• Detect leakages and water pressure.
• Control energy consumption.
• Reduce rodents.
• Monitoring the temperature in cold rooms and cold trucks.
• Prevent damages because of fire incidence.
• Monitor and trigger alerts in case of an emergency.
• Detect unauthorized access to facilities.
• Monitor against theft .
• Monitor staff presence
• Verify staff compliance schedule.
• Automate building facility.
• Manage energy consumption.
• Track inventory levels.