The process of energy distribution begins from power plants generating electricity that is delivered to customers through transmission and distribution power lines.
High-voltage transmission lines, such as those that hang between tall metal towers, carry electricity over long distances to meet customer needs.
• Track energy distribution lines.
• Monitor usage by customers.
• Track and reduce rodent activities.
• Detect smoke and fire.
• Protect against theft.
• Track bill payment.
• Monitor staff presence.
• Verify staff timely attendance.
• Monitor solar battery life.
• Automate building facilities.
• Track inventory levels.